What is Store Credit?
When you send your purchased item(s) for return, an email will be sent to you with a store credit code. Your store credit can be used on any product and is valid for six months from issuance. To use your store credit, checkout as you normally would and enter your store credit number in the discount code field. Items purchased with store credit as payment are final sale and non-returnable.
Can I cancel my order?
- If you wish to cancel your order after placing your order online, you will be charged a 15% cancellation fee and issued a monetary refund.
- If your order has already been processed, it will be considered as an original purchase and processed like any other returns following our store policies.
What if the product has a factory defect?
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked, and quality controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact our Customer Care Service immediately. Customers have 24 hours after delivery to inform us.
- In the event of an unexpected fault, Morvarieds is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval)
- For all faulty claims, immediately lodge a return request and attach clear photos of the claimed faults on the product.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all the closures, joints, moving parts and embellishments are checked / tested prior to shipment.
For more information please see our Return Policy / Damaged Products
Any refused shipments will incur a 50% penalty and issued a store credit.
Inventory changes rapidly, therefore not every color/size combination listed is in stock. If the dress is available to ship immediately your order will be processed automatically. If the dress is out of stock, we will contact you immediately to inform you of your options.